The mission of the Municipal Government of Tanay is to improve the socio-economic condition of its population through sustainable development and responsive management of its resources in active partnership with all concerned sectors.
A regional tourism haven with diversified, highly competitive economy, healthy, and sustainably developed urban, rural and natural environments, a pro- active and responsible governance and god-fearing, self-reliant and socially responsive citizenry.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
1. Increase employment opportunities through environmentally sound industrial and commercial growth.
2. Provide an adequate supply of affordable housing.
3. Provide broader opportunities and increase particularly by the marginalized sector, to educational, health care, welfare and protective services and facilities.
4. Increase agricultural productivity through improved technology and farm management practices.
5. Improve the efficiency of the local government to respond to the needs of the population.
6. Promote the full participation of the citizens in the local development efforts.