Mandate & Function : Promotes and implements Population Management & Activities.
Vision : Responsible individuals, well-planned, prosperous, healthy and happy families empowered guided by the divine providence living harmoniously and equitably in a sustainable environment.
Mission : To create favorable and enabling environment of Population, Responsible Parenthood and Reproductive Health.
Organizational Outcome : Population Management Information Services.
Major Final Output :
A. Information & Education / Technical Services
B. Data & Information Management Services
1. Responsible Parenthood & Reproductive Health Program
- Aims to help couple, parents and individuals to achieve their desired timing, spacing and number of children and to contribute to the improvement of their maternal, neo-natal and child health and nutrition (MNCHN) status.
a. Pre-Marriage Counseling (PMC)
b. Family Development Session
c. Responsible Parenthood Movement (RPM)
2. Adolescents Health & Youth Development Program
- Aims to reduce the incidence of teenage pregnancies, early sexual involvement, early marriages and other health reproductive problems such as sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and (HIV- AIDS) among others.
a. Parenting Adolescents Session
b. Adolescents Youth Skills and Talent Development (TYC) acting
c. Sports Development
d. Learning Package on Parent Education on Adolescents Health and Development (LPPEAHD)
e. U4U Teen trail
3. Population & Development Integration
- Aims to contribute to the policies and the programs that will help attain a well-manage population and well-planned families, resulting to population outcomes that facilitate sustainable socio-economic and human development.
a. MR GAD / KATROPA
b. PHEL – Population, Health, Environment with Livelihood Integration
c. Population and Migration Information Center